Life and Everything in Between
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Caretalk!

4 posters

Go down

Welcome to Caretalk! Empty Welcome to Caretalk!

Post  Melissa Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:09 pm

Welcome to the Caretalk forum (a section from LifeandEverythinginbetween.com). Let me introduce myself to you all! My name is Melissa and I am the administrator and owner of Lifeandeverythinginbetween.com. I created this forum to allow service providers, families and moms to interact with eachother. I want to hear your questions, suggestions, and answers regaurding parenting and child care issues. I hope you find this forum informative and enjoyable! Don't forget to visit www.lifeandeverythinginbetween.com Very Happy

Welcome to Caretalk! Logo210
Melissa
Melissa
Admin

https://caretalk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Caretalk! Empty Love it!

Post  DalmanFamily55 Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:17 pm

Melissa,

I love the new site! The intro is great. To introduce myself a little bit I am a mother of 3 boys living in West Bradenton. I love my children to death. I actually contacted a girl off your site that I use now as a part time mommy's helper. I love my boys but sometimes I just need a moment to myself. I have a questions for some other moms out there!

My boys are ALL into video games, guitar hero and the TV. I blame my husband for this because as soon as he comes home from work he wants to play right along with them. How can I turn them on to other activities such as the outdoors, sports and maybe some reading??? Is anyone else going through this?????

I could some advice of some other moms out there!

Dalman Mom

DalmanFamily55

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Caretalk! Empty New here

Post  luvbugandsimon2 Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:18 pm

Hi Girls...I stumbled upon this site on Craigslist and thought I would give it a shot. Always looking for new friends in the area. I also belong to another online chat group and also an e-mail loop. I have met people online from all over the country (some in person, some online). OK, so alil about me....
My name is Donna. I'm 36 and engaged to my best friend in the entire world, Jim (41). We're getting married 4-18-09. In the meantime I have a lot of fertitlity issues and we both want a baby so we are working on that as well as planning our wedding. Yea, we're doing it a little backwards but with my age and fert. issues...theres no time to waste. Jim has a son who will be 16 in Oct.
I work for a large property management firm here locally and Jim is a nurse. We bought our housalmost 2 yrs ago and have to purrrfect cats (LuvBug and Simon) <-----get it? Thats my name......
Well, thats about it...nothing too exciting to tell. Hope to meet and become friends with you all.

Donna

luvbugandsimon2

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Caretalk! Empty Re: Welcome to Caretalk!

Post  SarasotaMommy22 Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:58 pm

What is the name of your email loop you belong too?
Nice to meet you!

SarasotaMommy22

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Caretalk! Empty hi again

Post  luvbugandsimon2 Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:45 pm

There isnt a name for it...its a group of about 8 or so woman from all over the US...just chatting it up. If you care to join I'll ask it its ok.....just send me your e-mail address (send it to luvbugandsimon2@aol.com )....ttyl

donna

luvbugandsimon2

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Caretalk! Empty Re: Welcome to Caretalk!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum